Join us for the global nuclear industry's premier event. Our high-level Leaders Panel on Friday afternoon will be the climax of a two-day programme addressing the key issues of the nuclear industry.As WNA membership has grown to encompass almost every enterprise in the global nuclear industry, the annual WNA Symposium has established itself as the industry's foremost international meeting, attracting an attendance of over 700 leaders and specialists from more than 30 countries.
The Symposium is also drawing increased attention from non-industry professionals who recognize nuclear power's central importance in securing our world's energy and environmental future.
Experts and leading figures of the nuclear industry will speak on a wide range topics, including:
- Finance and New Build
- Radiological Protection
- Energy Policy
- Public Acceptance
- Front End Fuel Cycle
- Security of Fuel Supply
- Uranium Resources
See highlights of last year's Leaders Panel
Who will attend the Symposium?
- CEOs and Executives from utility and reactor vendors
- Fuel suppliers and buyer managers
- Uranium producers, converters, enrichers and fuel fabricators
- Nuclear fuel brokers, traders and consultants
- Transporters of nuclear materials
- Managers from engineering and construction companies
- Nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
- Energy economists and analysts for financial and investment institutions
- Government policymakers and regulators
- Waste management, decommissioning and used fuel managers
- Nuclear lawyers
- Members of the press